Image Map

Help A Girl Out

Hey All!

So this is going to be a post not about weddings but about helping me out. Thank you SO much for reading my posts and helping me build my traffic on my blog and website. However, I have still not received any comments on anything I write and would LOVE to hear from my readers. So comment away. Let me know if you're liking what I post, or have any questions etc. etc.

Also, I am looking to start getting some advertisements on my blog, but before I do I need more traffic. So spread the word. If you know of anyone who is engaged or soon to be engaged and is looking for a wedding planner and some help share with them my blog and website.

Lastly, if any of you know any advertisers who would be interested in putting some ads on my blog let me know.

Thank you for all the support I have received. You guys are awesome and keep me going.


0 comments:

Post a Comment