Image Map

To Men Who Are Considering "Popping The Question"

I love weddings, I love planning, and I love writing. People tell me I should become a wedding planner. Maybe someday I will. In the mean time I have decided to start a blog where I will publish trends, ideas, pictures, advice and anything else I see fit for future brides, grooms etc. My hope is for this blog to be a go-to place for brides, mother's of brides and anyone else who maybe planning their dream wedding. I would love to hear from my readers, so feel free to publish any comments you feel necessary.

Now for my first post I speak to the Men Who Are Considering "Popping The Question"

There's something special when the day comes and your man of your dreams gets down on one knee and asks you to marry him. I still remember the day my husband FINALLY proposed. It was one of the happiest days of my life, and one that I will always remember. No, there weren't fireworks or a romantic date planned like on The Bachelor but it was perfect for me and what I needed. I have talked with some girlfriends and family members of their proposal stories and if they wish their husband's would've have done it any differently and there were a couple of things they mentioned. First, make it a surprise. When you are thinking of proposing make sure to plan something that she will not only like but make it a surprise. I knew that my husband had already talked to my dad, but I didn't want to know that because I wanted the whole thing to truly be a surprise. So men, don't let her know or think that ANYTHING is coming so when it does she will be shocked and so happy. Second, they wished they would've had pictures of the whole thing. So men that brings me to my second tip, have someone take pictures or video of the whole romantic proposal, so one day you can show your kids, or have it playing at your reception, and of course so people can watch it on Facebook-we can't forget about Facebook. And last but not least, you don't need to be nervous. She is going to say yes-you have talked about it, maybe you have even looked at rings together. You don't need a whole long spiel. Say how you feel about her and ask her-you got nothing to fear. GOOD LUCK!

 I had to put this video up because this is exactly how I reacted when Ty Proposed.
 





Bachelor Brad Womack proposing to Emily Maynard
Bachelor Sean Lowe proposing to Catherine Giudici
Cute picture I found that I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment