Image Map

Need A Wedding Photographer?

One of my good friends and roommates from college, Leslie Leavitt, has started her own photography business and has done amazing work. She has taken photos of Ty and I for our Christmas photo as well as some fun Valentine's pictures to build her portfolio. She does a fantastic job and really has an eye for photography. 

She currently is in Blackfoot, Idaho but is willing to travel. In fact this last weekend, she went up to Seattle to shoot a wedding. So my bride's if you are looking for a photographer you might want to look at some of Leslie's work. She has shot tons of engagement pictures and has some weddings under her belt too. For pricing be sure to contact her at leslieleavittphotography.net. You can also check out her blog at leslieleavittphotography.com

e-hello@leslieleavittphotography.com
p-360-850-8673


Some photos Leslie has taken for Ty and I









4 comments:

elizabethsachez9 said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
Wedding Photography Melbourne

atif xhaikh said...

useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
wedding photographer Dorset

Jones Morris said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. videography wedding

Ajaydeshani said...

I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.Anxiety Singapore

Post a Comment