Image Map

Chelsea & Jacob Kendell

I was very fortunate to be able to attend my close friend and cousin Jake's wedding. I was fortunate because it was all the way in Orlando, FL and it's not a quick, inexpensive flight. It was on April 9, 2014 in the Orlando temple. I flew down a few days before to enjoy Florida with the fam and be apart of the rehearsal dinner and Bachelorette party. My cousin sure did get lucky with Chelsea because she is amazing. I have come to know her really well and am so stoked she is part of the family.

If you know Florida you know that it is extremely humid especially in August. It was definitely a climate shock. Luckily the temple wasn't too crazy on that Saturday.

I helped my aunt (Jake's mom) with the wedding luncheon after the temple. I called and scheduled a caterer, helped order the food, find a venue, decorations etc.

I also helped Chelsea find bridesmaids dresses along with a photographer in the Orlando area and find pots for the succulents (wedding favors).

Chelsea and Jake's colors were gold and white and it would be considered trendy and formal. It was at the Winter Park Racquet Club in Winter Park, Florida. There was a buffet-style dinner along with many wedding festivities including the groom singing and playing a song for the bride! It was very special.

After the reception the guests headed outside for an extravagant sparkler send off. Then the bride and groom got a special ride on the back of a boat for their grand exit.


Photography: Lens & Light Photography

1 comments:

mackyton said...

How classy wedding as well as wedding venue!! I must say that your wedding venue is very beautiful. And, I also want to book such kind of beautiful and unique banquet halls in Miami for my wedding. Please suggest me.

Post a Comment