Image Map

Where Has Jocelyn Been?

So you're all probably wondering why I haven't posted in over two weeks when I usually post twice a week. The truth is I have been in Utah and have been busy with family, Thanksgiving and the holidays as well as working on some actual weddings.  :)

Yesterday my gorgeous cousin McKenzie was married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in Utah to her wonderful husband Jon. Her reception was at Noah's in South Jordan and it turned out beautifully. I am so thankful I was able to help plan her dream wedding and be apart of it. I took tons of photos and once I get home to Oregon I will post them with more details since I left my camera cord at home.

I hope you all are enjoying this freezing cold weather and are having fun in the snow, sunshine or wherever you are.

Here I am taking photos




0 comments:

Post a Comment